We value your time, our time & the service we provide.
At SNOB Beauty we have a 24-hour cancelation policy as last-minute cancellations cost us dearly if we are unable to fill the appointment. This means any cancelations that occur 24 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be rebooked at no additional cost.
We ask that you give us as much notice as possible when canceling or rescheduling, however, a minimum of 24 hours notice for canceling ( or rescheduling) of appointments is necessary to avoid cancellation fees.
For cancelations, or rescheduling with less than 24 hours notice clients will be charged 80% of the normal appointment cost by way of a cancelation fee. Where the cancelation or rescheduling is less than 3 hours notice, or where a client is a no show for the appointment, a cancellation fee of 100% of the full appointment cost will be charged.
Please understand that we have people cancel last minute without genuine excuses to avoid the cancelation fee because they have changed their minds or other things have come up. When canceling the last-minute understand your problem then becomes our problem.
If you think that your circumstance should be given special consideration please contact 0421 204 426
So the following must apply:
- Last-minute cancellation will be considered as a no show.
- If you no show twice, you will be required to pay a booking fee of $50 before you make your next appointment which will not be refunded if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Cancelations must be given 24 hours notice to 0421 204 426
- Gift vouchers risk a part or full forfeit if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened to avoid inconveniencing other clients booked after you.