CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
COVID SAFE GUIDELINES
To ensure the health and safety of both our salon team and our clients' complies with current COVID-19 guidelines and our commitment to keeping the community safe is at the forefront of our business practices of Health and Safety Standards.
Cleaning and Hygiene
1. We allow 15 minutes between each client to thoroughly sanitise all communal areas, treatment rooms, restrooms and regularly touched surfaces according to the government guidelines.
2. Beds will be stipped back for easy clean and disposable items will be used when possible.
3. Hand sanitiser will be available at the front reception area and in high traffic areas.
4. All bedding will be single use and changed between every client.
5. Cleaning and senitising of all items use after each client - tweezers, scissors ect.
6. Testers will be handled by staff only.
7. Upon arrival to work, staff to have temperature checks
8. Hands will be cleaned with soap (20 seconds) and gloves will be changed between clients and face masks will be worn during every treatment.
9. All electrical equipment will be wiped down after use keyboards, phones etc.
10. Following strict infection control guidelines.
11. Social distancing will be applied when possible.
Client Contact Information
1. Clients will fill our updated contact details form before commencing an appointment to ensure if there happens to be an outbreak within the salon then all clients will be contactable.
2. COVID-19 SAFE Health check form to be filled out before every appointment to state they have not been oversea or shown any symptoms in the past 14 days and asked to reschedule if ticked YES to any of these guidelines.
3. If a client shows a temperature of 37.5 or more they will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
4. Clients must come alone to their appointment to abide by the social distancing rules.
5. All appointments are by appointment ONLY. No walk-ins as this will disrupt the number of clients allowed in the salon at one time.
6. A screening questionnaire will be sent to clients prior to appointments, this must be completed and email back prior to the appointment and kept for records.
7. Staff will not wear uniforms outside of the clinic to ensure no transmission of contact comes through the salon.